Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Friend of Faux

So I think it's safe to say i have inhaled more faux fur this week than the clean up crew at a Plushie Convention, but the results are more than worth it. There's some fabulous faux fur collars-sort of a caveman meets Elizabethan Ruff thing-flying out of the store-we've already sold out of two colors-and some great Spats, including the new George Clooney as Chewy, and Out of Grecian Formula Chewy.We've also done great holiday versions the girl's Dot Ringer with velvet sleeves that seem to be hitting a nerve with the tween and pre-tween cool set.And more Cowels Gone Wild than you can shake a hand cam at.Today I found three grey with a sheer raglan shoulder I don't even remember cutting-sort of a Lost Weekend moment there. Soon, I'll need an intervention-"Ma'am, just put the scissors down, and come out of the building"-"Just one more sweater, PLEASE! Then I'll stop, I swear!"I hope you can make it to one of the Jennifer Butler After Dark events-I have just chocolate dipped more clementines than I thought could fit in the universe, let alone my fridge for this week, so DO come by and devour some while Leslie Atiles makes you fabulous with her great holiday make up. Or the Retail Therapy event I'm doing with Twisted Vine that will go on while Peter Baker Studios pops in next week. I've heard some wonderful stories this week about the fun and compliments my dresses have had at their various events, and nothing makes me happier.Except maybe yesterday, when I found the perfect rubberized linen for a motorcycle jacket cut raincoat for spring. SO much to look forward to...

No comments: