Wednesday, April 20, 2011

waaaaaait for it....waaaaait for it.....

Nope. Spring's not coming. But luckily, some people are holding out hope, and getting spring clothes. In the grey pre-spring misery that is damp New England, some people, men and women, and even children, are holding out hope that wearing white, gold and perhaps, even aqua, will some day be an attainable goal. As we muddle through another 45 degree day, let's all brave the future together. Ladies, may I recommend the We 2 Are 1 silk wrap top or dress-I know I'm getting involved heavily in that one, and perhaps the Flight Plan cardigan to ward off any chills. Those appear the hot sellers, but with over 30 color options, you will not see yourself coming and going. And the knits light enough to get you through summer. Which I think we're heading straight for, like a melting iceberg.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your clothes are delightfully inventive, like your writing.
I'll have to tune in more often.
Sally Matson