Monday, January 5, 2009

Holy Bejesus Batman! I haven't blogged in months!

So, uh...Happy New Year! Well, it's 2009, and around here, the physical start of making a new season. I am at once sad and happy to say we have been too busy to chat up the Internet, but we are now making Spring, and that is when the wheels really turn. But not without the catalyst of the work that brought us through the season. Things are completely bananas, no one knows which end is up...want to buy a raincoat? Why, yes, YOU DO! apparently, you cannot call in "depleted"to work. You still have to get up, get dressed, and work your bum off. Or perhaps, despite the 50/50 chance of success, your daughter's getting hitched! And not only do you have to pay for it, you have to look like Carla Bruni. We are about to shoot the photos for spring 2009, and my brain is SPINNING. Luckily, so are the wheels on my machines. Raincoats that bowl you over, and weigh a feather...eye popper evening looks....super suits...People of America! I will NOT fail you! I am doing a dress for one fave model Tim's wife-they are going to the inagural Tech Ball. She said Black. I said NO! Red, sister, RED!!!!It is the dawning...of a new era!!!!!

No comments: