Wednesday, October 29, 2008

life goes on...

Okay, so the world's a mess. Go BUY A DRESS! Seriously, I have not taken over Vogue as written by the Bush Administration. The markets crash, the sky is falling, the world is about to stop rotating on it's axis. Guess what-you still have to go to work tomorrow. And that wedding you're going to-it's still happening. And your 50th birthday party -uh huh-trust me, if I could stop that one, I'd be as loaded as your guests at your open bar. It's where you chose to spend it that makes all the difference. When it's right-when is looks fabulous, fits perfectly, and most of all, has supreme purpose, that's perfection in a nutshell. A love supreme. So many times this week, I heard women say "I love my pants", "I love my clothes-they're so special", "I'm so happy I did this". Well, I love my job because of it, and that doesn't sound like the Apocalypse to me. But talk to me Wednesday.....

No comments: