Thursday, October 23, 2008

for a few dollars less......

Say you've got s new potential job offer. And you need a fast makeover. And Tim Gunn's out of the question, because you think he and his kind are the anti-Christ. What do you do? Do you go to Neiman Mark-up, and blow $150,000? Nah-You come to see Jennifer Butler(that's me), and despite the fact that I'd be tempted to tell you we're all God's children- sisters and brothers, brothers who want to be sisters, brothers who dress better than their sisters, etc.- but I don't because I don't believe in mixing clothes and state. Instead, I'd tell you you can't buy style. But you can leave the styling to me, you can look great, and feel great about yourself, get in touch with your true best self, and I can get you there. For a lot less than $150,000. It will take more than a day, and a three store shopping spree. But you'll love your clothes, and you'll have them for a really long time, and they'll fit like a glove. And they will reflect you at your best.
And okay, okay, while we're on the subject-I must say, the boots gave her away that she was under outside influence. No one in Alaska with that hairdo has 4" heel patent pointy toe boots. Unless she's being a "naughty witch" for Halloween-oh-hey....come to think of it.....

No comments: