Wednesday, August 20, 2008

13 days

Until showtime.And I just cannot wait to see it walk the walk. Feedback from people has been beyond positive. But I heard something very interesting today. That following the financial mood of the world, a lot of designers have taken the season into darkness. Black, grey, and brown is your highlight colour. This is like giving a bottle of pills to manic depressive and telling them, "Just go on, finish it, will you?". If I'm bummin' big time, granted, I will not be putting on a red party dress and hitting the town. But will I shroud myself and wait for the rapture? No. But I think if I put on "Branching Out", one of the coolest coats I've ever made, I'll perk up, feel strong, and take on the day with a "You can't beat me down, buddy- Excuse me while I step around your stale air" mode. come check it out at the Fairfield Theatre Company on September 4th.

No comments: