Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How Green Was My Midriff

And crusty, too. No, I haven't fallen asleep in the dumpster behind the store. I'm working on a new gown. Supermodel Leah wants to shoot on a big black horse. How could she possibly do that without a to die for green under black chiffon and stretch silk gown with a beaded inset waist? I love green. Highly underrated. It's the relation to stomach upset, I think. "You're looking a bit green" sort of a thing. Like brown, it suffers from the intestinal relationship. Green, I'm looking to liberate you. Through tweeds. And a kooky paisley stretch knit lace. And a crusty beaded glistening midriff. All the other colors, they'll be green with envy.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I saw the photos on Leah's facebook page (Yes, we're facebook friends!!) and they cam out gorgeous! The dress is amazing, horse magnificient and of course Leah is the supermodel. Super impressed--You need to use those shots, no? You know, I can ride a horse too?

--shawna